Treme & 7th ward Homes
Home by Hand will be building 7 new-construction homes in the Treme and 7th-Ward neighborhoods beginning in November 2017. HbH has secured up to $65,000 in homebuyer subsidy and $10,000 in closing cost assistance for each home. We will have two floorplans available, each designed to fit in with the historic architecture of the neighborhoods.
- 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom homes at 1050 square feet: from $115,000 (after subsidies)
- 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom homes at 1300 square feet: from $135,000 (after subsidies)
We will announce more details and floor plans for these homes in November!
- Applicants must be first-time homeowners
- Neighborhood residents will receive first preference
- Maximum income limits apply, based on total household size. The priority for this program is homebuyers below 80% AMI. Applicants below 120% AMI will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
We are currently accepting applications for these homes! Please visit the Become a Homeowner page for our application.
- 2529 Lapeyrouse
- 2451 LaHarpe
- 1473 N. Prieur
- 2205 St. Bernard Ave.
- 919 N. Villere
- 929 N. Villere
- 1500 Dumaine
- 1808 Bayou Rd.
- 2417 St. Philip