Starting in Fall 2017, Home by Hand will be building 7 new construction, energy efficient homes in the St. Bernard Area of Gentilly, composed of the Pilotland, Virgil Park, Mirabeau Gardens, and Paris Oaks Neighborhood Associations. Home by Hand has secured up to $50,000 in homebuyer subsidy per house, which can be used for down payment and/or closing cost assistance! We will have two floorplans available, in both contemporary and traditional styles.
- 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom homes at 1050 square feet: from $105,000 (after subsidies)
- 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom homes at 1300 square feet: from $128,000 (after subsidies)
We will announce more details and floor plans for these homes in October!
- 4211 Cadillac
- 4228 Jumonville
- 4342 Randolph
- 3630 Havana
- 3767 Virgil
- 4101 Virgil
- 4207 Rayne
- Applicants may not currently own a home
- Teachers & First Responders will receive first preference
- Maximum income limits apply, based on total household size:
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 1300 sq. ft. | $175,000
Currently accepting applications for 5012 Warrington Dr. This home is reserved for Veterans.